Thermography - FLIR
The uncooled infrared camera module FLIR Tau 640 displays at a high resolution of 640 x 512 pixels. With its compact design, the Tau 640 lends itself to easy installation and integration. The Tau series is used in many fields with a variety of different requirements.
- Resolution: 640 x 512 pixels
- Sensitivity: <50 mK at f/1.0
- Thermal imager: Uncooled Vox Microbolometer
- Spectral band: 7.5 – 13.5 µm
- Operating voltage: 4.4 – 6 V DC
- Weight: 2.8 – 16.8 oz. (depending on lens)